We offer a wide range of commercial conveyancing legal services including:
- Commercial property purchase
- Commercial property for sale
- Commercial property leasing (Retail leases or Commercial leases).
- Treatment of tax treatment, including GST, Capital Gains and Margins Scheme, as well as Land Tax (in consultation your accountant).
- Due Diligence Agreements & Property Searches
- Planning & Permit Applications
- Lodgement and attribution of plans for subdivisions
- Commercial Lease Advice
- Special Conditions
- Licence Agreements
- Trusts & Joint Venture Agreements
- Mortgage Advice & Loan Agreements
At PCL Lawyers we provide concise legal advice with commercial understanding. Our lawyers bring a wealth of legal experience and problem solving to help you through commercial property transactions.
As the conveyancing process is more commercial agreements and negotiations need to be handled differently. Our lawyers are skilled at negotiation commercial agreements and disputes and will ensure you get the best advice and representation.
We keep you up to date throughout the process and ensure that you are prepared and organised for settlement.
Finance & Lending
When it comes to finance many commercial investors use their Self Managed Super Fund SMSF to invest or other trust structures. This too has implications in commercial conveyancing. Lending requirements can differ when buying property in a trust structure.
We work with your bank or broker to ensure any queries are responded to quickly and the right documentation is provided.
Our legal advice
We communicate clearly and our team work directly with other stakeholders and advisors to ensure our clients get the best outcomes.
This ensures a smooth commercial conveyancing process for our clients.